Don’t Dream… Before you begin to read this post I have some question for you You believe that you have great talent, you know the ‘how to steps’ and you have a big goal and a dream to achieve but still you are worried that you didn’t get it ? Are you worried now about not being able to achieve your goal? are you obsessed with your dream? If You are doing every thing that you can do but don’t feel great all the time. If You believe that you deserve to be happy but you feel frustrated because you did everything but still you are not getting it, You must read this article. I believe it will help you because it helped me in many ways and I could turn my life around into a happy and fulfilled one.. Pleas read fully
Don’t dream to achieve your dream but to have a better and happy journey in life, because you spend more time in journey to your goal than you spend in the moment of fulfilling your dream. In other words , 99% time of your life you spend is in the journey towards your dream not in the moment when you achieve dream. You only spend less than 1% time of your life in the final moments of achievements. So if we are more concerned about this very tiny part of our life than the moments of major part of life, we are doing big stupidity here that we kill our major part life for little moments. Of course I am not saying not to dream but we need to enjoy both moments- the journey moments and the moment of achievement. What I said is it is very important that we enjoy the jorney towards our because life is full of journey of achieving dreams, fulfilling desires.
It is THE JOURNEY which makes who we are.. The harder the journey the stronger we become , The happier the journey the faster we reach our goal, The happier the journey the healthier we end up , The funnier the journey the bigger the crowd of people we end up with, The calmer the journey the wider the door opportunities are open. The more peaceful the journey, the wider your eyes to see the abundant opportunities designed by the universe The more people oriented our journey, the more people we end up with as helpers and supporters.
Now you understood that THE JOURNEY IS REALLY IS IMPORTANT, now let me ask you one question as you consider my thoughts as important one Are you having a happy journey to your goal ? this question means (Are you really happy now? are you happy in the present ?) if not .. you must put more focus on living in the present, you must give you some break and ask some important questions on what makes you happy all the time .. just start doing those things which makes you more happy
Here are some simple tips to have a happy journey towards your goal
1. Feel Grateful for everything and to everyone who helped you so far. This includes every person- family members, relatives, co-workers, friends, superior officers, clients, neighbors, strangers and of course THE GOD. It also includes the moments you had , the things you had, the health you had, the situations, the decisions you made .. the list goes on,,… actually we can’t end because that much are blessed…
2. Forgive those people who have hurt you. I know it is not easy but once you did it, you will feel the feelings of the Greatest Persons.
3. Give more. I am not telling you must give money to people but you can give anything you feel important to the person who receives it. It may be your knowledge. some creative ideas, some small gifts.. Give whatever you want to give because all that matters is both the giver and the receiver feel happy when giving happens.. that’s all
4. Stop doing things which makes you unhappy and feel regret after doing that. Just stop that .. It is simple as that.
5. Appreciate the good, the beautiful, the remarkable, the awesome people that you come across everyday
6. Smile more,,, smiling produces dopa-mine and serotonin in your brain which makes you more happier and delightful, and more over you don’t have to pay tax to do that.
7. Do your prayer if you believe in prayer and God.It is not an order from god to oblige to follow but it is an amazing, cool and priceless opportunity to open our mind to the whole universal power (GOD) and unleash the whole stress, pain, worry, struggle and frustration in-front of him.You can tell anything you want to him and he is not going to tell any body (he is not an asshole). It is the great opportunity to free our soul from every sorrow and worry feelings and let ourselves go totally free.. Wow.. Its an amazing feeling.. dude… understand that It is absolutely free..
I cannot stop the list of tips to be happy but I gotta stop now. Because I gotta go, I am going to meet some people for their personal counselling.. they are waiting for me in Manu Memorial Hospital. I am very thankful to you that you value your time to read this article . I appreciate your patients and passion to be happy. I wish you the very present happiness and huge success in life..Take care and have a fantastic day,. Bye see yaaa.. Oh,.. hey.. I forgot to tell you, I love to see you sharing my posts with your friends… I also feel excited to read your comments … Okay bye bye take care xoxo Shafi Mohammed – Your Friend in our journey of Life and Business Success